Thursday, July 9, 2020

What could be the best option for students in career after 10th standard?

Hello there! I’ve just passed my 10th board exams so I thought that I can answer this question. The best opinion of career after 10th actually depends upon the interest of students. I have heard many juniors saying that they’ll opt according to their grades in Xth boards. Even I had that misconception but once you enter class XI you find the course substantially different than class X. It’s what I call a depth of subject. So, one should choose a subject as per his comfort-ability and dedication of studying that subject and not on 10th grades. One more thing : Best opinion of career can be found in any subject if studied with excellency.
Be it Commerce , Maths ,Bio or Arts.

Hope, this will help you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenges faced by new teachers in starting their career

It’s been almost one and half years since we all are locked in our house and there are many industries where people have lost their jobs. Ed...