Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Things I love about teaching!

A teacher was all I ever wanted to be. I didn’t know what I wanted to teach, but that didn’t matter; I just knew teaching was my future.

So many things. Here are a few I loved:

  1. Showing students who despise reading that it can be joyful.
  2. Helping young people, who had little faith in their abilities, succeed at skills they didn’t know they could develop.
  3. Catching the electric spark that pulses through a classroom when a lesson succeeds. 
  4. Being on the lookout for ideas to bring into the classroom. That was such a constant practice; it’s been a hard habit to break.
  5. Researching, planning, creating, tweaking lessons.
  6. Enjoying the company of teenagers and my colleagues.
I personally fund out that teaching as profession is all about passion and making others a way to choose there right path. It is very rewarding for ourselves to see the students learning and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenges faced by new teachers in starting their career

It’s been almost one and half years since we all are locked in our house and there are many industries where people have lost their jobs. Ed...